Hargeysa, Woqooyi Galbeed

Update by user Mar 21, 2016

The Frankfurt police send the GM mr mueller to jail in this month but for was a too late

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2016

Hi there

Please be carful Boex they socked me with the used shoes, and I started legal action so please if you had bad experience with Boex let me know my email is maxamedq11@gmail.com they shows me firstly nice shoes nice meeting but what we received the container we was shock. No one of the bags was sellable, I'll be a thankful every info. You can provide me ( how you started with the process, the lawyer you use, if you received your Money back......)

Many thanks

Oomaar wrote the review because of not as described at Boex Vertriebsgesellschaft and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Boex Vertriebsgesellschaft to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was be careful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Boex Vertriebsgesellschaft other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Boex Vertriebsgesellschaft?

Comments